The mind blow performance from Turnkey Crate Engines provide the acceleration to get the blood pumping and the fun meter rising. These engines allow any customization to vehicles these days and offer performance, value and quick setup times when performing installations.
Performance engines now come with many technological factors built into the engine already that include the latest in EFI technology that revolutionizes the way crate engines perform and handle over the years. Packages come in a wide variety of designs that is tailored made to accommodate a wide variety of customers and achieve setup times in weeks, rather than months. These engines are available for Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Pontiac and a wide variety of other names. Many engines also specialize in the LS1, LS2, LS6, LS7 and small and big block engines, stroker engines, vortec e engines, hemi engines, Ecotec crate engine, Edelbrock crate engine and the list goes on and on.
These excellent performance muscle engines may range in a wide variety of horsepower numbers in the array of 320 HP to 675 HP or more. Torque numbers are equally impressive and may rise to 700 ft-lbs or more. Crate engines in many cases have been specifically tuned at the factory and have already had run times of 40 minutes or more to ensure quality and performance-generating engine is delivered to the customer. The ultimate goal is to have crate engines that produce the expected results and have a crate engine that the customer will cherish for many years to come.
Key points to remember about Turnkey Crate Engines are:
- If one is looking for the ultimate in auto customization, then nothing beats the performance of a crate engine.
- With the latest technologies such as the latest in EFI already designed and built into the crate engine, purchasing one of these crate engines will deliver the best for one's ride.
- Crate engines come in a wide variety of packages for popular vehicles of Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Pontiac and more.
- Crate engines also specialize in the LS series of performance generating crate engines.
- Horsepower and torque numbers are always impressive when purchasing a crate engine that enables performance and durability that are key factors.
- Crate engines usually have the best components added to allow the racing enthusiasts to take flight.
| || |